You are WELCOME! Come and join our warm, supportive and diverse Christian community to study BA (Hons) Theology, Ministry and Mission:
- 100% Student satisfaction (UniStats)
- Study Theology, the Bible, Mission, Ministry, Leadership, Spirituality, Christian History and Culture
- Options in Biblical Languages (Hebrew and Greek), interfaith engagement, faith and the arts, Chaplaincy and more
- Our ‘Contextual’ learning is attentive to God’s calling in YOUR life, church and community
- Flexible entry requirements
- Flexible attendance; part-time and full-time study, mid-week and weekend options
- Student loan funding available for those who qualify
- Additional accredited (ESB) ‘Church Related Community Work’ qualification available for students who choose a Community Work programme of study
Apply here, or, if you have any questions, message us at email@example.com or telephone us on 0161 249 2504. See below for more information
Subject to approval by, and entering into a validation agreement with, Durham University, we hope to offer the following programmes for study beginning in September 2020:
- Foundation Award in Theology, Ministry and Mission
- An introduction to studying theology for those who would like a taster, or to build confidence studying for a degree after a break or for the first time.
- Certificate of Higher Education in Theology, Ministry and Mission(Cert 120)
- This offers a broad basis to help deepen your understanding of faith and its practical application in your context. Areas of study include the Bible, Mission, Worship, Pastoral Care, and Theology.
- Diploma of Higher Education in Theology, Ministry and Mission
- An opportunity to take your study deeper in the areas covered by the Certificate, and explore new ones, including interfaith engagements and key Christian figures
- BA(Hons) in Theology, Ministry and Mission
- A full degree preparing you for a range of ministries in your own context and offering space to undertake your own research in an area you are passionate about, through writing a dissertation.
It is also possible to transfer between part-time and full-time study at the transition point between each level of your programme.