An introduction to studying theology for those who would like a taster, or to build confidence studying towards a degree after a break or for the first time.
WELCOME! Come and explore theology, ministry and mission in our friendly, supportive and diverse Christian College.
- Our methods of teaching and learning are always attentive to God’s calling in YOUR life, church and community.
- Flexible entry requirements – see our Entry Requirements guide
- Flexible attendance; part-time and full-time study, mid-week and weekend options
This course helps students:
- Prepare for lay ministry and mission in the world
- Become more fully equipped for Christian life and service in the world
- Become more informed about the Christian faith
- Some students will be preparing for ministry and mission among children and young people
- Or, for service in third sector and statutory organisations as well as in churches
- For some students the Foundation Award represents the first step in exploring preparation for recognised lay and ordained ministries
It aims to be accessible to students with a wide range of educational backgrounds and professional and personal circumstances.
It can be studied full time over a half year, or part time over up to two years.
If you would like to apply, or have any questions, message us at email@example.com or telephone us on 0161 249 2504